Open to Sub-Sahara African countries
15 Jul 2017
More about this scholarship
- Candidates from Sub-Sahara African countries are eligible for SA-GER CDR Masters In Public Administration Scholarship, 2017.
- Applicants must have completed their previous study from an internationally accredited university.
- Candidates must have an impressive academic track record with a minimum of 70% average score in their last degree.
- Applicants’ previous degree discipline should be related to public administration.
- South African candidates need to have an honors degree to be enrolled in a master’s course.
- Other students need a four-year undergraduate degree.
- Applicants of SA-GER CDR Masters In Public Administration Scholarship, 2017 are required to submit evidence of fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Proof can be in the form of TOEFL test or a similar standard test or a letter from an academic institution.
- It is preferable to have work experience in the applicant’s field of interest.
- Applicants must apply within the three years of completing their previous degree.
- There is no age restriction for the scholarship.
- Applicants must have a logical reason for being inactive.
- Women are welcome to apply for the scholarship.
- South African students are invited to apply as well.
- Applicants must be able to study full time at the UWC for the required duration of time.
- Applicants of SA-GER CDR Masters In Public Administration Scholarship, 2017 must submit a copy of their passport.
- CV must be sent; it should highlight any relevant work experience.
- Applicant must provide all their academic transcripts.
- An academic or professional reference is to be submitted.
- Students applying for an MA scholarship will have to write an essay in one-page in any of the four topics available in the e-form.
- Proof of identity of the applicant is needed.
- A valid copy of matric certificate must be given.
- A Public Notary will certify translated documents.