More about this scholarship
Drs Man & Kang Wong Memorial Prize is offered by King’s College London to support Master’s students in Cardiology.
- The candidates applying for Drs Man & Kang Wong Memorial Prize, King’s College London should be an undergraduate MBBS student.
- Applicants, who are undertaking a postgraduate qualification in the Cardiovascular Division can also apply for the scholarship.
- Should have been enrolled and King’s college.
- Academic excellence is taken into consideration and candidates are selected based on the academic merit.
- Applicants of Drs Man & Kang Wong Memorial Prize, King’s College London are asked to submit a personal statement which explain the candidate’s interest in cardiology.
- A reference should be provided by the personal/course tutor of the candidate.
- The successful applicants should be willing to submit a letter of thanks to the donor.
- Should be submitting a report of your academic activity utilising the prize money.