Transilvania Academica Scholarships Program: Romania: Transilvania Academica Scholarships Program for International Students in Romania, 2017
The Transilvania University of Brasov, Romania, is inviting applications for Academica Scholarship Program for the academic year 2017-2018. Transilvania University (UTBv) is one of Romania’s large universities.
Theses scholarships aim at:
- attracting highly qualified international students to the university’s study programs, which will in turn enhance the quality of education
- forming a group of “ambassadors” of Transilvania University, thus increasing the visibility of the institution at an international level.
Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate, masters or PhD program.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The award value is 600 lei/month (including the holiday periods). It also covers the tuition fees (including admission/completion fees) and free accommodation in the university’s dormitories. The travel expenses need to be covered by the candidate.
Numbers of Scholarships: Ten scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Romania
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The candidate’s professional results,
- The quality of the letter of motivation,
- The quality of the CV,
- The letters of recommendation presented.
Nationality: International students can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement:
Entrance Requirement: Candidate must have previous year degree.
English Language Requirement: Candidate must have the necessary language proficiency as required by the university
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via e-mail
Documents required: The application file must contain the following documents (in .pdf format):
- Curriculum vitae (Europass format);
- Letter of motivation (one-page maximum);
- Documents attesting the candidate’s previous degrees and diplomas;
- 3 letters of recommendation that will attest the candidate’s outstanding results.
|Organization||Transilvania University of Brasov|
|Fellowship Level||undergraduate, masters or PhD program|
|Subject Areas||fields offered by the university|
|Fellowship Amount||600 lei/month|
|Eligibility||International students can apply|
|Deadline||April 28th, 2017.|