Research Fellow/ Scientist
Open to German scientists
Foundation for Polish Science
02 Oct 2017
Partial Funding, 4,000 euros per month
More about this scholarship
- Foundation for Polish Science is offering Alexander von Humboldt Polish Honorary Research Scholarship, 2017 to excellent German scholars who wish to conduct scientific research in Poland.
- Applicants of Alexander von Humboldt Polish Honorary Research Scholarship, 2017 must be German scientists with the highest qualifications and significant contributions to global research.
- Applicants of Alexander von Humboldt Polish Honorary Research Scholarship, 2017 should be nominated by Polish scholars.
- The following documents must be submitted along with the application:
- Details of academic track and major achievements of the applicant
- List of major publications and three selected recent publications
- Description of the research project intending to pursue in Poland
- A reference letter by the nominating Polish scholar
- At least 3 addresses of renowned scientists who may be approached for reference