More about this scholarship
The Master’s degree Scholarships at the University of Brescia, 2017 is open to international students who wish to pursue their Master’s degree at the University.
- Candidates applying for Master’s degree Scholarships at the University of Brescia, 2017 must have received a 3-year minimum bachelor degree that has been awarded in a foreign country.
- The scholarships will be awarded in the following manner:
- Civil and Environmental Engineering (maximum 5 scholarships)
- Management (International Business curriculum)(maximum 5 scholarships)
- Science and Technology for Population Health and Wealth (maximum 5 scholarships)
- Communication Technologies and Multimedia (maximum 5 scholarships)
- The applicants of Master’s degree Scholarships at the University of Brescia, 2017must submit the following documents before the deadline:
- Declaration certifying academic career, on unstamped paper in either English, Spanish or French
- Copy of passport
- Certification of English proficiency (for qualifications issued in other languages)
- Name and email of or reference letter from a professor from the applicant’s graduation university
- Other documnets the candidates think are necessary
MAHSA University is pleased to offer partial scholarships for engineering programs in collaboration with Anglia Ruskin University (UK). All engineering courses scholarships at the university are offered to students of:
Scholarships are available for high school students pursuing degree program.
Deadline: May 30, 2017
- Syria /Palestine/Egypt/Yemen/Iraq/Iran/ turkey/ Somalia Nationalities can apply for this scholarships.
English Language Requirement:
- English Language course is compulsory for all students as this is a stipulation by the MQA.
- Scholarships would be in a form of discount on tuition fee on a yearly basis.
- Scholarship – 30% discount on tuition
- Medical electronic Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering or Communication Engineering
How to Apply: Applications should be submitted by email to golnaz-at-mahsa.edu.my
IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Ropar invites applications from the outstanding, bright and motivated offshore candidates, with an established record of independent, high quality research and commitment to teaching for the positions of Associate and Assistant Professors in the specific areas of specialization in various Departments.
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Salary (Minimum emoluments):
- Associate Professor: Rs. 131735/-
- Assistant Professor*: Rs. 96700/-
- Candidates with less than 03 year post-Ph.D. experience may be considered for Assistant Professor (On Contract) on an attractive starting pay.
- * Assistant Professors of IIT Ropar, in PB-3, are eligible for top up salary of Rs 10,000/- pm.
- Indian citizens;
- Foreign Nationals, who are Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) or Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), in whose case if selected, permission will be sought from the Government of India before he/she can join the Institute;
- Other Foreign Nationals, in whose case if selected, appointment will be made on contract upto 5 years subject to permission from Government of India before he/she can join the Institute.
- Applicant must hold PhD with first class or equivalent grade at the preceding degree with a very good academic record throughout.
- The applicants having provisional certificate for Ph.D. degree are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants for the faculty positions in Civil, and Chemical Engineering Departments must have their B.Tech/BE degree in respective discipline only.
- Associate Professor: minimum 6 year of Teaching / Research / Industrial experience (at least 3 years should be at the level of Assistant Professor / Senior Scientific Officer / Senior Design Engineer or equivalent)
- Assistant Professor: minimum of 3 year of post PhD teaching / research / industrial experience.
How to apply:
- Qualified candidates having the required qualification & experience must apply online.
||IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Ropar
||Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
||As per rules
||Open to Indian nationals, PIO,OCI
||April 15, 2017