MAHSA University is pleased to offer partial scholarships for engineering programs in collaboration with Anglia Ruskin University (UK). All engineering courses scholarships at the university are offered to students of:
Scholarships are available for high school students pursuing degree program.
Deadline: May 30, 2017
- Syria /Palestine/Egypt/Yemen/Iraq/Iran/ turkey/ Somalia Nationalities can apply for this scholarships.
English Language Requirement:
- English Language course is compulsory for all students as this is a stipulation by the MQA.
- Scholarships would be in a form of discount on tuition fee on a yearly basis.
- Scholarship – 30% discount on tuition
- Medical electronic Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering or Communication Engineering
How to Apply: Applications should be submitted by email to golnaz-at-mahsa.edu.my
University of Antwerp, Radiobiology group of the Belgian Nuclear Research Centre (SCK CEN) and The Laboratory for Cell Biology and Histology at the Faculty of Pharmaceutical, Biomedical and Veterinary Sciences invites applications for the Doctoral grants, full-time (100%) vacancy. Doctoral Grant is provided by the University Research Fund (BOF) in the area of Biomedical Sciences on the subject: “Unravelling the potential of circular RNAs as novel biomarkers of radiation exposure and – sensitivity and their functional characterization in the radiation response”.
- Applicant must hold a master degree in Biomedical Sciences, Biochemistry, BioPhysics, Bioscience Engineering, Biology or equivalent.
- Applicant must demonstrate outstanding academic results and students in the final year of their degree may also apply.
- Applicant must be quality-oriented, conscientious, creative and cooperative.
- Applicant must demonstrate interest in and experience with techniques such as cell culture, fluorescence microscopy, genome editing and in particular transcriptomics (RNA-seq, microarray and/or qRT-PCR) is recommended.
- 2 years; with the possibility of renewal for a further two-year period after positive evaluation.
Starting date: October 1, 2017;
Value: grant ranging from € 2.280,27 – € 2.419,84 per month (gross); dynamic and stimulating work environment.
How to apply:
- Applications to be submitted online via the SCK-CEN application portal
- A pre-selection will be made from amongst the submitted applications.
- Notification of selection for first round: April 28, 2017
- IInd round – oral presentations: May 23 and 24, 2017
- Notification of final result: June 30, 2017
||University of Antwerp
||Biomedical Sciences, Biochemistry, BioPhysics, Bioscience Engineering, Biology
||€ 2.280,27 – € 2.419,84 per month
||Master’s degree in relevant subject
||March 24, 2017