2015/2016 Grants in 14 European Countries (Australia, Brazil, China, France, Allenvi, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Norway, South Africa, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America)
Belmont Forum and JPI-Climate Collaborative Research Grants 2015
The Belmont Forum is a group of high-level council from major funding agencies of global environmental change research and international science councils. This institute offered The Belmont Forum and JPI-Climate Collaborative Research Action. These Climate Services aim providing more reliable climate information for the near future, relevant for local and regional users. This call aims to contribute to the overall challenge of developing climate services with a focus on interregional linkages role in climate changeability and predictability.
These Projects should address one or more of the following topics:
- Understanding past and current variability and trends of regional extremes
- Predictability and prediction skills for near‐future variability and trends of regional extremes
- 3‐ Co‐construction of near term forecast products with users
Field of Study / Subjects
The research projects are available for different fields under this program which are mentioned as below:
- Water supply
- Socio-economic implications of the resultant information
- Risks and benefits analysis,
- Impediments to the use of climate understanding in decision making
Other latest All Countries Funding Agencies are also offered for different Research and Projects all over the world.
The duration of this research project is 3-4 years.
The research grant is offering a number of grants for the researchers who will be granted this award. These grants can be as:
- Progress of research consortia supported byat least three participating partner agencies with at least one outside of Europe is a key criterion.
- Researchers can participate in the research project at their own expense.
- The amount of public funding available for collaborative research projects through this call is estimated to approximately EUR 15 million.
In to be considered for Belmont Forum and JPI-Climate Collaborative Research grants, Researcher must follow:
- Applicants those Consortium partners should identify a Leading Principal Investigator (LPI) for each application, management and communication purposes.
- Applicants that called LPI are officially responsible for all communications with the Theme Program Office.
- These communications must be in accordance with the LPI’s funding agency requirements.
How to Apply / Download Researcher Grants Form / Documents Required
Applicants, who want to apply, should follow these simple steps:
- Download application form or apply online from this link https://bfgo.org/
- Attach all documents with the application form
- All documents and the submission portal can be found at the Belmont Forum Grant Operations.
- Contact us:
- Agency National de la Recherché
- Environment and Biological Resources Department
- 212 rue de Bercy
- 75012 Paris
- Telephone: +1-202-419-3486
- Fax: +1-202-223-3065
- Email: email@example.com
Last Date to Apply / Deadline: 1st June (annual)
Official Website: Visit official website: