Open to all nationals
Beijing Foreign studies University
20 Jul 2017
Partial Funding, 50% of the full £7,500 tuition fee
More about this scholarship
The University of Bolton, along with Beijing Foreign Studies University are offering IMMJ Scholarship, 2017 to students who are enrolling into MA in International Multimedia Journalism for the 2017/18.
- Chinese citizens are ineligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants of IMMJ Scholarship, 2017 must qualify the criteria for standard entrance requirements.
- Candidates must have a strong portfolio and commitment to the area of study.
- In case the applicant does not have the required educational qualifications but has significant experience in the field of journalism or communications, he/she will be considered.
- Application form in Word or PDF document including:
- A personal statement in 500 words maximum describing how their academic background, work experiences and/or extra-curricular activities are related to the IMMJ program, and what they expect to gain from studying this course
- A plan in 500 words maximum that describes the future development and how they wish to use the knowledge and experience gained through the course towards the development of career and profession as a whole
- Summary of financial need in 300 Words, with details of any other sources of funding they expect to receive and any special circumstances that are impacting their need for financial assistance
- A link to an online portfolio