Programs offered by the University
Open to citizens or permanent residents of New Zealand
Resource Management Law Association (RMLA)
01 Aug 2017
Partial Funding, $5,000
More about this scholarship
RMLA Masters Scholarship, 2017 is open to students who wish to pursue Master’s degree at any University in New Zealand or abroad.
- Applicants should be citizens or permanent residents of New Zealand with an excellent academic record of B+ or above.
- Graduate students enrolled in a university for Master’s degree are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate Honours degree with advanced levels of study and research at Master’s level is also applicable.
- Applicants of RMLA Masters Scholarship, 2017 with a good record of a research paper at Honours or Masters level or directed study, independent research by dissertation will be preferred.
- Candidates applying for rRMLA Masters Scholarship, 2017 should submit a recommendation from the supervisor wherever relevant.