Food and Agricultural Science
Open to US nationals
Food Marketing Institute
15 Sep 2017
Partial Funding, $3000 for an year
More about this scholarship
Food Marketing Institute is offering Food Safety Auditing Scholarship, 2017 to students who are currently enrolled in food and agricultural science majors and those who are truly interested in the field of accredited food safety auditing.
- Applicants of Food Safety Auditing Scholarship, 2017 must be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student in an accredited U.S., Canada or Mexico college or university.
- Candidates must have completed at least two years of college.
- Candidates applying for Food Safety Auditing Scholarship, 2017 are required to have a minimum GPA of 3.2 to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Selected candidates must be willing and able to participate and attend in the SQF International Conference.
- Selected applicants must be prepared to accept an internship with a Certification Body when the opportunity is open.
- Applicants who have completed an internship in a food or agriculture science degree program are preferred.
- Family members of the FMI Foundation Board of Directors or Officers are not eligible to apply.
- Previous scholarship recipients are not eligible to apply as well.
- Previous applicants are welcome to reapply for the scholarship.
- current CV or resume
- a cover letter expressing their interest in pursuing a career in food safety auditing
- specific examples that explain why they deserve the scholarship.
- academic transcripts.
- 2 recommendation Letters