The Israel-Asia Center invites application from Israeli and Asian students to apply for the Israel-Asia Leaders Fellowship. These fellowships are available for pursuing master’s degree for the academic session of 2017/18.
The aim of the fellowship is to develop and invests in the future leaders of Israel-Asia relations by providing Israeli and Asian students studying in Israel.
The Israel-Asia Center is a non-profit organization dedicated to building a shared future between Israel and Asia. The Israel-Asia Center develop and invest in the future leaders of Israel-Asia relations, and are growing dynamic networks to maximize their continued engagement and build new paradigms of cooperation.
Course Level: Fellowship is available to pursue master’s degree.
Study Subject: Fellowship is awarded in the field of Asian studies, business studies/economics, and international relations.
Scholarship Award: Applicants will be part of a select group of young leaders, and gain high-level access, contacts, skills-set and support network necessary to build long-term, strategic partnerships between Israel and Asia through your professional career.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Israel
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- From one of the following countries:
- China (includes Hong Kong and Macau), India, South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Myanmar or the Philippines
- Candidates from other countries in Asia will also be considered
- Enrolled on or planning to be enrolled on a program of higher education in Israel over the 2016-2017 academic years
- Comfortable and capable in English, spoken and written
- For Israeli students
Nationality: Israeli and Asian students are eligible for this fellowship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must be Comfortable and capable in English, spoken and written.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through the online processor.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is July 14, 2017.