Human and Health Sciences
Open to female applicants from Developing countries
18 Jun 2017
Only tuition fees, Full tuition fee scholarship
More about this scholarship
Eira Francis Davies Scholarship, 2017 is a full tuition fee scholarship which is open to students demonstrating academic excellence and evidence of financial need. Students must return to their home country and detail how completion of the program will better the lives of those at home.
- Applicants of Eira Francis Davies Scholarship, 2017 are required to have at least a 2:1 Bachelors degree, 3 A-levels grade A-B and 5 GCSEs grade A-B or equivalent.
- English language ability must meet any stipulated condition of offer and UKVI requirements.
- Candidates must be new, degree-seeking, full-time non-EU applicants.
- Candidates should complete an application to study and have accepted the offer of a place at Swansea University within the College of Human and Health Sciences.
- Candidates applying for Eira Francis Davies Scholarship, 2017 must show strong academic ability and financial need
- Candidates should not be eligible for other financial support from Swansea University.
- ICWS progressing students are ineligible to apply for the scholarship.