Programs offered by the University
Open to permanent residents of Hong Kong
08 May 2017
Full Funding, Full tuition fee + Living allowance
More about this scholarship
The Chinese University of Hong Kong is offering The D. H. Chen Foundation Scholarship, 2017 to support future leaders who will positive impact through their knowledge and compassion.
- Applicants of The D. H. Chen Foundation Scholarship, 2017 should be permanent residents of Hong Kong.
- Applicants must be full-time first year undergraduate students in the 2016/17 academic year.
- Candidates must be pursuing a UGC-funded undergraduate program.
- Candidates applying for The D. H. Chen Foundation Scholarship, 2017 must attain a GPA of at least 3.5 out of 4.0 or equivalent in Year 1.
- Civic mindedness, commitment to social service and leadership must be demonstrated.