Programs offered by the University
Open to applicants from non-EEA countries, Suriname, Switzerland
01 Jun 2017
Partial Funding, difference between institutional tuition fees and government-subsidised tuition fees
More about this scholarship
Amsterdam University of the Arts Talent Grant, 2017 is being awarded to provide financial support to outstanding students who wish to study at the University.
- Applicants of Amsterdam University of the Arts Talent Grant, 2017 must be nationals of non-EEA countries except Suriname and Switzerland.
- Applicants must demonstrate exceptional merit.
- They should live full-time at Netherlands during their study at AHK.
- Non-state funded, and thus higher, institutional tuition fees must be paid by the students.
- Candidates applying for Amsterdam University of the Arts Talent Grant, 2017 who have not yet enrolled at the AHK, must have passed the entrance exam.
- Selection will be done on the basis of the potential and financial situation of the applicants.