The Delft University of Technology is currently accepting applications for Faculty of Aerospace Engineering Scholarships. Scholarships are open to international students for pursuing MSc degree programme for the 2017-2018 academic year.
The Faculty of Aerospace Engineering draws upon a long history of technical excellence, innovation and teaching performance, preparing graduates to contribute to this dynamic sector with technically imaginative and commercially viable solutions.
The Delft University of Technology, also known as TU Delft, is the largest and oldest Dutch public technological university, located in Delft, Netherlands.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MSc programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded within the Faculty of Aerospace Engineering.
- Partial or full contribution to fees and living expenses for two years.
- Membership to the Scholarship club giving access to personal development, workshops, seminars, etc.
Scholarship can be taken in Netherlands
Eligibility: Excellent international applicants admitted to one of the faculty’s MSc programmes, with a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in your bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university.
Nationality: International applicants are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have an undergraduate degree.
Test Requirement: The GRE is currently only required for the MSc programme in Aerospace Engineering. Applicants for Aerospace Engineering must take the GRE revised General Test (institution code: 3823). GRE test scores are an important part of your application and you should strive to submit the best possible scores. University does not set minimum GRE scores that must be achieved to be eligible for admission, but the Aerospace Engineering Department looks for applicants who attain a minimum score of 150 for Verbal reasoning, 160 for Quantitative reasoning and 3,8 for Analytical Writing .
English Language Requirement: Students will still need to provide a TOEFL iBT, IELTS or Cambridge (CPE,CAE or BEC Higher) certificate. Applications that do not include one of these English-language certificates will not be processed.
How to Apply:
- To be considered for these scholarships, your complete application for an MSc programme must be uploaded before 1 December.
- Please note that non-EU students must include the English test with their application. EU students can submit this in later stage according to the Admission instructions.
- Only students meeting this deadline who have been (conditionally) admitted to one of the MSc programmes of the faculty will be considered for these scholarships.
- In addition to all the regular documents for an MSc programme application, you must also upload a Scholarship Application Form in which you make clear why you are applying for the scholarship.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is December 1, 2017.