Tokyo Institute of Technology is inviting applications for Hino Motors Scholarship. The scholarship is open to privately funded student who is a citizen of Thailand or another ASEAN member state.
Hino Motors fosters goodwill between ASEAN member countries and Japan by offering financial support in the form of scholarships through Tokyo Institute of Technology to privately funded, talented students who are preparing to become the next generation of leaders in their chosen fields.
Tokyo Institute of Technology is a national research university located in Greater Tokyo Area, Japan. Tokyo Tech is the largest institution for higher education in Japan dedicated to science and technology, and is generally considered to be one of the most prestigious universities in Japan.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing master’s program.
Study Subject: This scholarship is open to all fields of study (However, priority will be given to applicants with an interest in the automotive industry.)
- Admission fee and tuition
- ¥120,000 in monthly stipend
- After the recipient is chosen, he/she will receive the scholarship, which covers the admission fee, tuition, and stipend, through the institute.
Scholarship can be taken in Japan
- Applicant must be a privately funded student who is a citizen of Thailand or another ASEAN member state (as of October1, 2017)
- This scholarship is open to all fields of study (However, priority will be given to applicants with an interest in the automotive industry.)
- Applicant must be formally accepted into the master’s program of the International Graduate Program (C) — Overseas Application
- Applicant must be a person with outstanding academic performance and integrity, and truly in need of financial assistance
- Applicant must be 26 years of age or younger on April 1, 2017
- Applicant must be able to participate in the activities organized by Hino Motors
- Applicant must not receive any other scholarships
Nationality: Scholarship is open to citizens of Thailand or another ASEAN member state.
College Admission Requirement
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply:
- Scholarship applicants must provide items 1 to 3 listed below to Tokyo Institute of Technology with Application Requirements of International Graduate Program (C, Overseas Application) by the date specified by the institute.
- Scholarship application form (in the prescribed format)
2. Pledge (in the prescribed format)
3. Photograph (One 4 cm × 3 cm photograph; write your name on the back and attach the photograph to the scholarship application form.)
- After all applications have been submitted through step 1 above, Tokyo Institute of Technology will select one of the applicants and attach a letter of recommendation (in the prescribed format) from that applicant’s supervisor or an equivalent figure and send it to Hino Motors by the end of July, 2017
Application Deadline: The application deadline is July, 2017.